How are you promoting your business in 2019? While digital marketing and traditional media are both important staples of any well-rounded marketing strategy, perhaps neither of these makes quite the lasting impact on a customer or prospect as timely and useful promotional products.
When you take the right promotional product at the right time and add your logo to it, you’ve got a recipe for high impact marketing. See some of our picks for 2019’s top promotional products below.
- Clear reusable bags. At most sports and music venues, large bags are not permitted unless they are made of clear plastic. The problem is nobody has these bags laying around and nobody wants to pay for them. Providing a branded version of this specific bag for your sports- and music-loving customers could be a great marketing opportunity.
- Canvas totes. These days, more and more people are using reusable canvas totes for their groceries and other purposes. Why not take advantage of the opportunity to get your business some free air time by providing customers with these bags?
- Reusable water bottles. Are you sensing a theme here? Eco-friendly promotional products are hugely popular in 2019. If you want people to remember you every time they reach for their water, a custom printed reusable water bottle is a great idea.
- Portable device charger. Is there anything worse than being out and about when your device runs out of power? Your business can come to the rescue in that undesirable situation by providing custom branded portable device chargers that your customers can carry in their car or briefcase.
- Poppable smartphone grip. You’ve probably seen those cylinders on the backs of smartphones before? They serve several purposes, making it easier to hold the phone and also providing a stand to make viewing media easier. They can also be customized with your logo!
- Koozies. The age-old can cooler is still a popular choice, and now there are more materials and styles available than ever before. If you think all koozies are the same, think again!
- Custom labeled water bottles. Marketing today is all about creating a great customer experience. One way that many companies do that is by having complimentary water bottles available at their brick-and-mortar locations. Adding a custom label takes that experience to the next level.
- High-quality apparel. Everyone loves a free shirt, but let’s be honest. No one wants to wear a cheap product made of uncomfortable material. Next time you order branded clothing, treat your customers, employees, and prospects to the best.
- Tumbler. Hot or cold, these portable beverage holders are all the rage these days. If you want to provide a promotional product that will continue to get used day after day and year after year, you can do a lot worse than one of these tumblers.
- Support health and wellness. There’s nothing like the gift of health. So why not support your customers or employees’ health and wellness by providing them with any number of products that support their well-being or fitness goals.
These ideas are only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what we offer. Click here to browse our full catalog of promotional products.